AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 49,398,801 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Friday, including 308,821 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 30,431,220 have been administered by Commonwealth facilities, an increase of 231,728 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 18,967,581 vaccines, an increase of 77,093 in the previous 24 hours.
* More than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 93.2 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 7,568,852 adults have received more than two doses - a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 235,009 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 39,889 new cases: 13,354 in NSW, 12,250 in Victoria, 10,391 in Queensland, 1740 in South Australia, 620 in the ACT, 683 in Tasmania, 828 in the Northern Territory and 23 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 3631 (+97): Victoria 1970 (+31), NSW 1316 (+49), Queensland 183 (+12), South Australia 110 (+five), WA nine, ACT 26, Tasmania 17 and the NT two. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 369,910,181
* Deaths: at least 5,649,714
* Vaccine doses administered: 9,933,034,374
Data current as at 1615 AEDT on January 29, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.