A public health alert has been issued after a woman confirmed to have Covid stopped in multiple towns across two states, including in Moree.
The 44-year-old woman drove from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast stopping in four NSW towns and signing-in to several venues using the QR codes.
Anyone who attended the following Moree venues during these times must immediately get tested and isolate until you receive further information from NSW Health:
- Gwydir Carapark and Thermal Pools from Thursday, June 3 at 1.45pm, all day Friday to 7.30am on Saturday 5th
- Cafe Omega on Thursday, June 3 between 1.30-4.30pm
- Woolworths 3.30-4.30pm on Thursday 3rd.
- Cafe Omega on Friday, June 4 between 7-9.30am
- Cafe Omega on Friday 4th between 11.50am and 2pm
- Amaroo Tavern on Friday 4th between 4.30 and 11pm
The woman also visited Goondiwindi McDonald's between 7.35-7.50am on Saturday.
NSW Health are continuing to investigate the movements of this case and the list of venues and times will be updated.