Last week was back to school time for children across the Moree Plains Shire – much to the relief of many parents – after seven weeks of holidays.
For our littlest learners, our fresh-faced kindergarteners, it was their first day of big school, while year 7 students entered their first day of high school.
- Moree Christian School kinders settle into big school | Photos
- First day of high school for Moree Secondary College year 7 students | Photos
- New kinders settle in at Moree East | Photos
- Big school begins for Moree Public kinder students | Photos
- First day of big school for St Philomena’s kinders | Photos
For everyone else entering another school year, there was the excitement of getting to know their teachers and finding out who is in their class for the year.
The first day of school varied for students depending on what school they go to and what year they’re in, but everyone is now settled in and ready for what the 2019 school year brings.
If you have back to school photos and would like to add them to our gallery, please send them to email@example.com.