Voting has now opened for the 2018 Moree Christmas Light Competition.
Nine houses have entered this year’s competition and, based on the photos, voters will have a tough time picking a winner as there’s some pretty impressive light displays among them.
The 2018 entrants are:
- Daniel and Emma West - 57 Gwydir Street, Moree
- Lyn Zillman - 23 Queen Street, Moree
- Mark Rollison - 383 Chester Street, Moree
- Richard and Tracey Wells - 5 Burrington Road, (Gwydirville) Moree
- The Benge family - 5 Broadwater Place, Moree
- The Litchfield family - 69 Boston Street, Moree
- The Yeatman family - 2 Jacaranda Drive, Moree
- Ty O'Brien - 22 Barwon Avenue, Moree
- Wayne Tucker - 24 Hassell Street, Moree
Voting opened on Monday, December 17 and closes at 6pm on Monday, December 31.
To vote for your favourite display, go to the Moree Thumbs Up Thumbs Down Facebook page or www.facebook.com/groups/688681601261419/permalink/1796603727135862/ and select the entrant you wish to vote for in the poll.
You can vote for several entries, however you can only vote once per entry. Voting is via the poll only – likes and comments won’t count. Winners will be determined by the highest number of poll tallied votes.
The display with the most votes will win a $200 voucher for first prize. Second prize is a $150 voucher and the house with the third most votes will take home a $50 voucher. All prizes are sponsored by Moree Plains Shire Council.
The winners will be announced in the New Year.
For more information or queries, questions and disputes contact Tanya Fitch on 0408 448 840 or email@example.com.