A boy has been charged after a motorcycle struck a pedestrian in Narrabri earlier this month.
About 9.30pm on Saturday, February 3, 2018, a motorcycle allegedly struck a 50-year-old man on Hinds Street, Narrabri. The man suffered serious injuries and remains in John Hunter Hospital.
About 8.50am, Saturday, February 10, a 16-year-old boy was arrested by police and taken to Narrabri Police Station.
He was charged with;
- Take and drive conveyance without consent of owner
- Never licensed person drive vehicle on road
- Negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm (GBH)
- GBH by unlawful act with vehicle
- Dangerous driving occasion GBH
The boy was refused bail and will appear at court on Monday, February 12, 2018.