Police from Barwon Local Area Command have made a number of arrests relating to violence offences this week.
Two warrant offenders were arrested including a 24-year-old female who was arrested in Moree on Tuesday, December 5 on an outstanding warrant for violent offences, and an 18-year-old male was arrested on Thursday, December 7 for violence related warrants and alleged involvement in an aggravated break and enter in Mungindi.
The young man was refused bail and will appear at Inverell Local Court.
In other unrelated arrests:
• A 31-year-old female has been charged with serious violence following a domestic dispute at Wee Waa;
• A 35-year-old male has been charged with domestic violence offences in Moree – he was bail refused to appear at Inverell Local Court;
• A 35-year-old Moree man has been charged with breach of bail;
• A juvenile has been charged with breach of bail at Moree; and
• A 39-year-old male has also been arrested in Wee Waa for violence offences.
Anyone with information about local crime or the location of wanted persons should call their nearest police station or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/.