2xm are looking For an experienced Technical writer to work with a tier one rail company out in Sydney!!
Contract role with possibilities of extension!
Key Responsibilities for This Role Include:
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Plan, develop, deliver, write and edit operational procedures and manuals as well as edit and update existing material
- Identify any gaps in training material that need to be addressed and develop new training material in conjunction with subject matter experts
- Apply standards and design to all documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required Includes:
- Previous experience as a Technical Writer ideally within engineering/defence/manufacturing or maintenance sectors
- Strong IT skills particularly within the Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams and others
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels – both technical and non-technical.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you contact prayer on 04219296123