Your new company
This company give a whole new meaning to the word culture. With over 10 years of proven success, this company are going from strength to strength. With an incredibly solid team in place, this company recognize that happy employees are productive employees. This 50 person-strong business deliver a range of commercial projects which range across commercial, education, sporting facilities, health and hospitality across new build and fit out. Due to a recently awarded project, a Site Manager is required on a permanent basis on site in Croydon.
Your new role
- Site Management of a $10M Education project in Croydon from start to finish
- Conducting toolbox meetings
- Ensuring OH&S quality standards are met on site
- Coordinating trades and working alongside the PM to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations
What you'll need to succeed
- You MUST have at least 3 + years’ experience in a Site Manager role for a Commercial builder in the local Melbourne market
- Experience in the delivery of Commercial projects in excess of $5M
- Trade qualifications in building
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic
What you'll get in return
- A company who are experiencing significant growth
- A strong and genuine career path within the business
- A company who are renowned for their excellent relationships with subbys
- Project diversity- don’t get pigeon holed!
- Yearly skiing trips and various team engagement events
- A builder with a strong and impressive list of repeat clients
- A company with a solid financial track record and financial backing
- Friday night drinks
- A company who genuinely offer an excellent workplace culture
- An attractive salary package that is above market rate
What you need to do now
- Send your CV to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org OR click "Apply"
- Call Charlotte directly on 0408 900 899 to confidentially discuss this role and other roles that are currently available in Melbourne.
LHS 297508 #2500728