Your new company
Join an exciting Remediation project with a Big 4 Firm who are committed to delivering large-scale projects for Financial Services clients and provide solutions.
People are at the heart of their success and they are currently seeking high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and driven
Your new role
A Senior Case Assessor will be required to:
- Verify and validate the completeness of case files in line with the prescribed process guidance requirements.
- Take responsibility for case assessments with complex strategies, (including, but not limited to, Gearing, trusts and SMSF).
- Collaborate with team members and provide technical assistance to junior assessors on technical and application queries.
- Conduct partial reviews of junior team members’ case assessments where required.
- Aid Team leads in performing ad-hoc reporting to management as required.
- Contribute to developing and implementing workflow practices to enhance team efficiency
What you'll need to succeed
- Full RG 146 (incl. SMSF and Margin Lending) with up to date CPD is essential.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in an Advice Compliance, Paraplanning or file audit environment would be desirable.
- Possess a hands-on attitude and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and pre-empt workload.
- Self-starter with a track record of working autonomously.
What you'll get in return
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand in a dynamic cultured team environment.
- The organisation offers a competitive day rate, excellent long-term career prospects and hybrid working arrangements.
- Coach others towards greater understanding of Financial Planning Technical Assessment.
- This role offers you the ability to make meaningful change to Australians who may be entitled to financial compensation as a direct result of your contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send a up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
LHS 297508 #2594932