Your new company
My client have been providing professional Civil and Structural Engineering, Environmental Management and Planning, and Project Management services to the North East Victorian region for more than 30 years. They have loyal and long standing clients and a fantastic workplace culture built on respect, relationships and outcomes.
Your new role
- Plan and manage projects (proposals, technical documentation, site reports, monitor project progress, project scheduling/resourcing, budgets and deadlines)
- Provide accurate structural engineering designs
- Apply your working knowledge of Australian Standards and Building Codes
- Liaise with architects, builders, clients and attend project/ site meetings
- Provide leadership to drafting teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Min. 10 years local experience in an Australian based design consultancy
- Detailed civil or structural design background including structural steel and reinforced concrete design
- Ability to attend project meetings and engage with clients and consultants
- Provision of construction supervision through to completion of project
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience with, AutoCAD
- Australian Residence or Permanency
- Tertiary Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2640431