Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. We now operate over 140 locally-minded restaurants around the country! We’re looking for awesome people to join our crew at Grill'd Cockburn.
- Being the face and the hands behind our brand
- Providing an amazing Grill’d experience front of house
- Kickstart your future chef career by preparing quality ingredients in the kitchen with love
- Becoming a master cook at all stations (chips, buns, dress bench, grill, wrap, floor & till)
- Making sure the restaurant is always sparkling clean
- Working as a team in a fast-paced, fun, quick-service casual dining restaurant environment!
- Working a range of shifts including weekdays, weeknights & weekends
What we look for:
It would be great if you have previous experience as a kitchen hand, wait staff or in in any customer-facing environment, but this is a great entry-level role, so we can do the training. If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
- Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
- Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
- Trust - We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
The good stuff:
- Traineeship - Learn all aspects of hospitality and get nationally recognised qualifications as part of your job
- A free burger when you’re on shift & discounts when you’re not working
- Our managers put effort into your development and career progression
- Flexible rotating rosters to work around your life commitments
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community
- Team-based incentives for hitting targets and rewards for achievements
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to complete a video interview as part of the next stage of the recruitment process.
Our roles are permanent part-time. We’re a hospitality business, so you need to be available for a mixture of shifts during the week and on the weekends. You will be offered the role on the assumption you qualify to commence a Traineeship.
Applicants must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family and make burgers mean more.