Your new company
One of Queensland’s major coal operators is offering multiple great opportunities for a Reliability Engineer!
Your new role
- Monitoring and analysis of equipment defects and maintenance downtime to define department priorities and metrics.
- Support reliability-centred maintenance best practice through the application of Defect Elimination Processes, Root Cause Analysis, 5 Whys and Failure Mode Effect Cause Analysis.
- Provide technical support and recommendations based on Root Cause Analysis and benchmarking findings.
- Perform detailed analysis of condition monitoring data and action accordingly, initiates maintenance strategies and/or changes to equipment strategies to address emerging risks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary degree in mechanical engineering or similar with relevant industry experience
- Experience in reliability maintenance programs is highly advantageous
- Superior problem-solving skills with proficiency in Excel and SAP Show initiative and work with minimal direction, being resourceful and proactive in your approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
What you'll get in return
- Site based and Brisbane based roles, with FIFO options available for the right candidate
- WFH arrangements available
- Competitive Rate
- Long-Term Contract Opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2643911