Your new company
This company is a global Tech Giant with offices in Pyrmont. Known world-wide for their culture, you will have free meals in the office and you can also bring your fur friend into work with you.
Your new role
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for guiding candidates through the organisation's hiring process.
- Recruit and hire top talent to achieve the quarterly hiring goals.
- Providing an efficient experience for every candidate through all hiring stages.
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, contact lists and boolean searches.
- Managing the entire candidate process and matching candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Negotiating offers to close candidates.
- Communicating effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting or sourcing experience.
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation.
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a business environment.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build effective, productive relationships with stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, organisational skills and high attention to detail
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will get an hourly rate of $55-65ph + Super and will join a company everyone would like to work for. Not only that, the offices have several restaurants where you can eat for free.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Aran.Martinez@hays.com.au or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2638669