Your new company
This Company is a Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Clinic based in the Eastern Suburbs.
Your new role
This Clinic is looking for a confident, determined individual who works great in a fast past environment with a "can do" attitude. Some of your day to day duties will include :
• Dealing with enquiries, over the phone, email and in person
• Providing information to clients regarding the clinic’s treatments & procedures
• Making client appointments and contacting clients in event of changes to their treatments or procedures
• Prepare paperwork and administrative duties to support the clients procedures and treatments
• Taking payments for treatments and procedures
• Working closely with clinic practitioners and admin staff to create a smooth running organisation
• Maintain the “face of the clinic” by providing excellent customer service and support
What you'll need to succeed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient on Microsoft Suite
• Proficient in computers and technology
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Have to ability to keep track of your daily tasks
• Mandarin speaker (Desired)
• A broad knowledge and exposure to Cosmetic and Plastic surgery treatments (Desired but not essential)
What you'll get in return
• Training will be provided in this role
• Permanent full time position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Loretta.Callanan@Hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2653375