- Initial 6 month contract engagements
- Immediate Start
- Perth location
About the company:
Green Light is one of Australia's most successful and fastest-growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia, and Europe.
About the engagement:
Green Light have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre, experienced PowerApps Developers to join one of our delivery partners based in their Perth offices. The PowerApps Developer to join the team in Perthto assist with the design, development, and operation of PowerApps/D365 applications.
As a Power Platform/SharePoint/O365 Developer, you will be responsible for developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and SharePoint. These solutions allow you to address optimisation scenarios within the organisation.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Developing Apps using Power Platform
- Supporting the development team
- Assisting in collecting and identifying functional requirements
- Being adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions.
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
- Experience in using Power Platform connectors
- Experience with SharePoint Online
- Foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform
- Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
- Experience developing PowerApps model
- Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
- Development of documentation such as Technical Design, As-Built & deployment guides
- Preferred Certifications: MS-100 & MS-700 (optional)
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact John – Resource Manager for a confidential discussion with Green Light Worldwide.