- Join an globally established organisation who are experts in their industry!
- Immediate opportunity with competitive pay package
About Our Client
Our client operates in the event and venue management industry. They are a global organisation, with operations across 5 continents. They manage some of the largest venues globally. The business is currently undergoing some changes and growth, leading to this exciting position available.
The business offers a tight knit, supportive culture and is looking to have a capable candidate join their team to drive further success.
This is a hands on, end to end Payroll Officer position. You will be working in a supportive team in order process the function of the role. You will have a portfolio of work within the payroll area that you'll be taking ownership of and be responsible for. This will vary from approximately 300-1000 staff and include both salaried and casual staff.
Key duties will include:
- End to end processing of a weekly payroll
- Payroll reporting, including end of month reporting, reconciliation and processing payments
- On boarding new starters, processing any changes, finishers and amendments to the payroll
- Ensuring compliance and all payments are made accurately and complying with the designated award/EBA.
- Proactively identifying areas to improve the payroll processes, including automating and streamlining.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the payroll function within the business and possess a can-do attitude towards all aspects of the role in addition to the following:
- Experienced running a full function, end to end payroll position. If you have experience with large volumes of casual staff members this will be beneficial
- Micropay experience is essential - we will only consider candidates with Micropay for this particular position.
- Currently based in Sydney and able to work within the CBD area
- Enjoy working in a team and contributing to the ongoing development and growth of the payroll function
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and package for this Payroll Officer position
- Genuinely brilliant culture and modern offices
- A supportive, encouraging management team
- Join a global business operating in an interesting leisure and sport related industry & with exciting plans for the future