Our client, a multi-asset mineral resource company focused primarily on acquiring, exploring, evaluating, and developing precious metal assets, is seeking a Mine Surveyor to join their underground team.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mine Surveying (Diploma or higher)
- Competent using Deswik, Surpac, Global Mapper, GeoMos monitoring and Trimble (highly regarded)
- Good communication skills
Candidates must be domiciles and eligible to work in Australia (without requiring sponsorship) to be considered for employment. Candidates must have their 3rd dose of COVID vaccination.
- Maintenance of underground/surface survey control
- Maintain/update daily reports and maintain the integrity of survey digital records
- Set out & pickup of all development headings
- Statutory compliance
- Surveying of all vertical development (vent rises and escape ways)
- Production ring mark-ups, pad set-outs & cavity monitoring (CMS)
- Prism monitoring and drill hole mark-ups and pick-ups
- Maintain all survey equipment (cleaning, calibrating, etc)
- Accurate/timely provision of EOM physical surveys and reporting
Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an underground surveying role.
FIFO Perth - 8:6