Your new company
Boasting forward books packed with works from a variety of sectors, this practice now seeks an experienced Interior Designer to be part of their amazing team of Designers who love their coffees and brunches. Based in the beautiful city of Melbourne, this Architecture and Interior Design practice specialised in residential and Multi-Residential, Hotels, Hospitality, Commercial Workplace etc. Known for their innovation, contemporary and bespoke design quality, they work for a range of clients.
Your new role
This is an end-to-end role with the ability to work on projects from concept through to site.
- Taking design from concept to completion
- Collaborate with Architects and Director
- Working and leading multiple projects on your own
- Having a proven ability to present design concepts and win new work whilst mentoring and guiding a younger team.
- Client briefing and presentation
- Documentation and detailing
- Project coordination and project management
- You will have the ability to lead all phases from design through to documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- REVIT literacy a must with a “hands on approach” expected as part of the role. You don't need to be highly proficient, however some experience would be great;
- Knowledge and ability to work independently as this position requires you to hit the ground running;
- Ideally you will have experience working in a multi-residential / mixed-use projects or the like;
- Great presentation and communication skills as this role will see you liaising with clients and being part of important meetings, presentations, and networking (industry) events;
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor Degree or above;
- Minimum amount of years: 6-10 years post-graduation experience;
- This is a mid to senior role. For the right candidate, there will be career progression which will see you working your way up.
- Workplace specialist with strategy experience would be considered advantageous with remuneration negotiable for the right candidate.
What you'll get in return
- Be mentored by their directors and associates
- Great culture and career development
- You will be proud to have this experience on paper
- Work on meaningful projects and get your hand dirty from start to finish
- Be part of great projects where design is essential
- This is an award winning firm, mid sized with a very flat structure
- Good salary package that will not disappoint
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please if you can forward an up-to-date copy of your CV & Folio to Shermaine.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Shermaine Chia now on 0403 252 661 for more information about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2478484