About Our Client
Our client is a not for profit organisation that operates in the scientific research sector. They have a reputation for providing a supportive and collaborative working culture. You will be a member of the leadership team and working directly with the CEO.
Reporting directly to the CEO you main responsibilities will include;
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to show the following;
1. Qualified accountant CPA/CA
2. Excellent organisational skills.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
5. Able to take over responsibility for all the financial and legal activities of a national, not-for-profit company
6. Able to work independently and also effectively in a group setting.
7. Ability to engender cooperation and support from colleagues.
8. Personal confidence and initiative required to deal with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
9. Sound computer skills
10. Willingness to travel interstate as required
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working for a company that invests in the careers of their employees.