- Are you a manufacturing professional with joinery experience?
- Do you carry the LEAN Manufacturing toolkit as part of your skillset?
- Would you be looking for a tree Change combined with an exciting and satisfying opportunity?
If this resonates directly to what you are looking for in your next career opportunity and you are looking for a role that sees you provide first class service located in Regional NSW, then this is for you.
Your new company
With the aim of exceeding customer expectations through exceptional quality and innovative designs, this dynamic family-owned company is experiencing growth in their market and are looking for a Factory Manager, based at their Armidale workshop, to lead their passionate team in providing contemporary office fit-out solutions Australia wide to industry leading clients.
Your new role
The core role of the Production Coordinator is to oversee what happens, when it happens and to lead who is making it happen. With a current team of 35 people, our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Factory Manager to lead them through the day-to-day deliverables meeting client’s bespoke needs.
Your role will include the following responsibilities;
- Manage resource inventory to meet market needs
- Planning of production output to meet delivery schedules
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to manage timelines and expectations
- Oversee Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Liaise with maintenance and operators to ensure equipment is safe and in working order
- Provide support and leadership to all staff through ongoing engagement
- Delivery updates and reports to management
- Work closely with Operations Manager and Internal Department heads to confirm jobs are delivered on schedule
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in commercial joinery
- Trade qualifications
- Previous extensive people management and strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of the LEAN manufacturing principles and the ability to implement improvements
- The ability to think on your feet and provide problem resolution
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- An adaptable and flexible attitude to change
- The ability to motivate others and yourself in a high-pressure environment
- A commitment to excellence and delivery of the highest standard
What you'll get in return
This rare opportunity will offer the successful candidate SO MUCH;
- A very attractive salary package which can include a vehicle
- Relocation support if applicable
- The chance to work with a family business who delivers outcomes for Global organisations
- The chance to move out of the city, live a Regional lifestyle and enjoy strong community relationships
- A supportive and passionate team of like-minded professionals
- An opportunity to deliver workspaces that inspire and create enjoyable work environments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this exciting role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird now on 0414 896 784.
My client wishes to move fast and secure someone for a ASAP so please DO NOT HESITATE - Apply Now!
LHS 297508 #2598777