Are you an Electrician who wants to maintain and upgrade traffic signals, intelligent transport systems (ITS), and street lighting equipment? Core Talent are currently recruiting for 5 Electrical technicians for a 6 week project based in Varsity Lakes.
About the role
You will maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade Traffic Signal, ITS, and Streetlighting equipment and systems while reporting to the ITS Supervisor during the contract's service delivery. You are expected to complete a profitable contract on time, within budget, with high quality, and in accordance with all regulations.
- Maintain traffic signals and ITS equipment throughout the project in varsity lakes
- Cable Hauling & Terminations of speed signs, Lopps & Street lights
- Comply with statutory requirements and the contract or project management systems
- Implement and comply with the site OH&S requirements as per companies policy
- Participate in training to improve capabilities required for the contract or project
- Participate in the review of operational and maintenance procedures
- Support the Asset Manager and ITS Asset Engineer for the delivery of Asset Management Planning Services across the project
- Other tasks as defined by the ITS Supervisor
- Must have a QLD electrical Licence
- Interest to maintain traffic signals and ITS equipment
- Drivers License required
If you think you are suitable for this position please APPLY now or send your resume through