Your New Company:
You will be working for an international building and construction materials group who have multiple divisions across concrete, asphalt and quarry operations. They pride themselves on focusing resources in regional locations in order to support and serve local markets.
Your New Role:
- Conduct testing in accordance with laboratory work instructions, test methods, preparation instructions and manuals.
- Liaise with technical and sales staff in relation to internal/external customer requirement.
- Maintain, observe, and take part in the statutory safety requirements o the laboratory operation.
- Maintenance of laboratory according to capital NATA accreditation requirements.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- A commitment to safety and quality with knowledge of Australian and industry standards.
- Previous experience in a construction materials testing facility
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in laboratory operations, science or another relevant discipline e.g. Civil, Chemical or Materials.
- Experience with computer systems for monitoring and reporting of data as well as strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and contribute to a team.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- A valid NSW Drivers Licence
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Toby 049044120 now. Alternatively email your Resume directly to Toby.Evans@hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2592304