Lead, collaborate, and nurture.
Leading a Team of dedicated, professional early childhood education professionals? Tick. Developing a thoughtful culture when the entire Team is passionate about supporting children to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning? Tick. Nurturing relationships with children, families, and your Team to provide the best experience young children can have? Big tick.
If you put a tick next to those questions, becoming the Centre Manager at Guardian Blackwall is your next role. Centre Managers touch every aspect of life at Guardian. Through leading, collaborating, and nurturing, Centre Managers help us deliver on the day-to-day goal of providing amazing learning experiences in a safe and secure environment. You will be part of a nationwide Team that has the cherished privilege of supporting the education and growth of young children. Joining Guardian means having a great place to work, filled with thoughtful colleagues and exciting opportunities to grow and develop your career. Our benefits include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Use your skills and experience to drive business performance that supports sustainable investment in our practice, Centres, and Teams.
- Collaborate with professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Lead decisions about resourcing and the education environment for children.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- WHEREFIT - 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more...
- Guardian Degree program - We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
Our 106 place centre at Blackwall is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. Children get out and about on excursions and enjoy great connections with the surrounding community. With on-street parking available, the centre includes resource-rich environments and a recently renovated outdoor space. The homely environment also has a herb garden, natural play structures and a range of age-specific ateliers. Our diverse and long-standing team of passionate educators pride themselves on creating strong bonds with the children, families and local community.
Working closely with your Team of Teachers and Educators, you will enjoy:
- Leading a professional Team to create a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Developing an exceptional culture of quality and safety that makes Guardian the Centre of choice in your community.
- Contributing to making your Centre an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of what we do.
- Using your leadership and business skills to make your centre financially sustainable, as Guardian invests 100% of profits into more high-quality education for young children across Australia.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day-care centre in a leadership role.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and current Working with Children check.
Take a positive step and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends