Your new company
This state government department protects, promotes and supports the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of the people of NSW.
Your new role
Provides a range of administrative tasks, including managing the allocation of emails for shared inboxes,
updating contact details for customers, service providers and stakeholders, to support the delivery of quality
financial management services for the Estate Management Division.
Day to day responsibilities;
- Act as a point of contact performing administration services enquiries and from customers and stakeholders to provide a timely and effective information and referral service.
- Undertake a range of administrative support services relating to the work of the team, including word processing, data entry, preparing correspondence and meeting papers and minutes, maintaining electronic and file records and support with meetings and events.
- Assist with projects and research.
- This role will require the Administration Officer to be a point of contact (customer facing) performing administration services enquiries from customers and stakeholders providing them with timely and effective information and referral service.
- The role requires a high level of resilience dealing with difficult and complex situations as they arise with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Applicants must have demonstrated experience working in complex environments that requires them to deal with customers.
- Computer literate with aptitude to learn new applications.
What you'll get in return
- Pay rate: $34ph
- 6 month contract
- Located in Sydney CBD
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Amelia.Hubbard@hays.com.au
LHS 297508 #2644951